😳I COSPLAYED WALTER WHITE?!😳

 Last week I emailed the head of the champaign comedy scene, and I have yet to hear a response. It's looking like I won't be able to do open mics around town, so now I'm going to attempt to join an improv group on campus. If they don't let me in, I'll be sharing my journey writing my stand up comedy acts and I'll post a few videos of me performing them to an audience of some sort. Anyways.


This past week was Halloween. Gee, I wonder what comedic character Zoya dressed up as! You may be asking yourself. I cosplayed the fictional drug lord Walter White from the critically acclaimed television series "Breaking Bad". 

So although I wasn't able to perform stand up comedy in bars, I was able to make people laugh with my costume. I call that a mission accomplished. Come back next week to see my comedic adventures unfold. 

Zoya

Comments

  1. This is brilliant. At first I thought I'd clicked the wrong link when I saw the photo -- what happened to Zoya?? Ha ha. Great costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok this is so cool. I really liked the beard too.. very realistic. Looking forward to what's next!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I volunteer to be in your audience. And I apologize for not getting your costume.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Junior boy gets PRANKED

Don't talk to me before I've had my coffee...