Running out of the funny

 Hey guys, 

I have hit a funny-road-block. Funny things happened this week for sure, but I have no funny content that I can say I cultivated. To compensate, I'll share funny out of context moments from the show I'm currently watching: Arrested Development. 

                                                                                                                                          Arrested Development - The One Where They Build a House #LucilleBluth  #ArrestedDevel… | Arrested development quotes, Arrested development meme, Arrested  developmentReview: Arrested Development Season 5 Is a Welcome Return to Form | Vanity  Fair40 of the Funniest “Arrested Development” Screencaps – Funny Or Die

Next week is new week. 

xoxo 

Zoya 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

😳I COSPLAYED WALTER WHITE?!😳

Junior boy gets PRANKED

Don't talk to me before I've had my coffee...