Junior boy gets PRANKED

I will be sharing funny things that happened per each remaining week. Here's something funny that happened this past Wednesday. 

I was sitting in 6th period calculus in a group with Lukas, Ben, and Dmitry. We had white boards out because we were practicing implicit differentiation. I had finished my work, and wanted to play tic-tac-toe on my white board. 

Dmitry was sitting in front of me, so I slid the board towards him, hoping to initate him to place an "O" in the grid in which my "X" was placed in the upper left-hand side. 

Dmitry did not look up from his white board that had actual work on it, so I started to bump my trianglular table into his, hoping he would play. 

Dmitry did not look up. Ms. Runkel switched to a slide which made Dmitry look away. In a quick move, I switched my tic-tac-toe white board with his and when he looked back, he was visibly confused and almost shocked that his white board disappeared. 

Things are automatically funnier when you're not supposed to be laughing, in this case, we were supposed to be doing work quietly which made the situation 100x funnier. 

Dmitry I don't think you'll ever read this, but if you are, you just got pranked. 

See you next week for my funny moment recaps. 

Zoya 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

😳I COSPLAYED WALTER WHITE?!😳

Don't talk to me before I've had my coffee...