Accepting having a personality much to the disdain of some people

Haters Gonna Hate! | Dr. LaSharnda Beckwith

This week, as I reflect on my blog, I came to the realization that I have always been mentally blogging funny things. I have offered a small glimpse into my mind these past 7 weeks that I had kept to myself for 17 years. My brain holds great regard to humor, and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Humor is subjective, and my humor is certainly not transcendent to every individual. I understand that some people would struggle to understand the things I find funny, just like I might not understand some else's sense of humor. 

With that being said, I think it's important to be kind. 

Epictetus once said: "Forgive others for their misdeeds over and over again. This gesture fosters inner ease." 

I will focus on actually doing an open mic one day. 

I probably should've written a blog on Stoicism.  

xoxo Zoya 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

😳I COSPLAYED WALTER WHITE?!😳

Junior boy gets PRANKED

Don't talk to me before I've had my coffee...