Don't talk to me before I've had my coffee...


Coffee Memes: The Ultimate Collection [40+ MEMES]

I was on a walk with my acquaintance and we went to espresso in Grainger and I saw "dirty chai" on the menu. 

Who decided to name a coffee drink "dirty chai"???? Why is it dirty? It's coffee.... Like oh you're yearning for a coffee that likes to roll around in dirt and wash their hands annually? How about a dirty chai? 

Oh- you want CHAI? Sorry.. we only have this special brew....We designed this brew to encompass unwashed 20 year old P.E. jerseys and a frat house!  It's called dirty chai! Do you want??? Only $5 for a cup of dirtiness. 

*AND I still haven't forgotten about the Unicorn Frappucino.... Get real people this is consumerism and it is making monsters out of coffee beans.  

What is a Dirty Chai + Dirty Chai Recipe - GROSCHEUnicorn Frappuccino Starbucks Harry Potter | Harry potter funny, Harry  potter fan, Harry potter love

More of a rant than funny, but oh well. 

Zoya

Comments

  1. I am one of those grouchy people who only drinks black coffee and becomes enraged when it takes more than 5 adjectives for someone to describe their beverage. RUINATION OF COFFEE.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

😳I COSPLAYED WALTER WHITE?!😳

Junior boy gets PRANKED